• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Moving in Sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ross

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With work slowing down and the weather cooling, I've started moving my plants in doors and have started running into the inevitable "lack of space". So, I'm offering for sale some plants that I would normally keep. The first two are specimen size plants and the third is a first bloom seedling.

Paph (Brandon Alexander x henryanum) $35 Many growths, too many to count.
PaphBrandonAlexanderxhenryanum-1.jpg

PaphBrandonAlexanderxhenryanum.jpg

Paph Gloria Naugle (rothscildianum x micranthum) $50 8 growths with three that have what might be sheaths. I'm not really sure because its never bloomed for me.
PaphGloriaNaugle.jpg

Paph (Coorong x Wellconabe) #2 $35 A first bloom seedling, blooming in a 2 1/2 inch pot, the flower is just opening. Subsequent blooms should improve as the plant gets bigger.
PaphCoorongxWellconabe2.jpg

PaphCoorongxWellconabe2plant.jpg

Shipping is via Priority Mail. Payment can be made by PayPal or personal check. Send me a PM if interested. As always a donation will be made to Slippertalk for every plant sold.

Thanks,
Ross

Latest posts

Back