Mother's Day

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lanmark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Okay I admit this is really, really strange. I'll probably regret it in the morning. :eek: Mother's Day just passed into the history books a few hours ago -- until it comes around again next year -- but as I was thinking about my Mom tonight, I remembered a photograph of her feet which I snapped this past December. You may wonder why I would do such a thing, and I'd have to say it's because she is getting to be very old and I want to always be able to remember this wonderfully weird little part about her. I was fascinated by her feet when I was a child. :p Take a look and see why. :rollhappy:
momsfeetDec282009009.jpg

For some reason, it looks painful to me.

They've never been painful, and throughout her life they've caused her no problems of any kind. No one in her family before or since have had feet like this, including me. :) They are simply unique. :wink:

I seen this occurrence once in a while. Not sure what it is caused by! Maybe it's just a mutation that skips generations. Both my pinkie fingers are bent 20 Degrees inward toward my other finger. No one in my family has it except me. A white female coworker has the same bent pinkie as I do!

Paphman910

Latest posts

Back