Most recent collection image

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
Went on a selling spree over the past two months to thin out collection, right now, it's in a good place..plants no longer crowded. Still want to sell about 20 % of the seedlings (mostly roths) over the next 6 months.

This area is approximately 6 x 6 and about 5 feet under a 1000 watt. Converted my paint locker to a grow room.

The setup drains via a long half inch tube that stretches about 30 feet from the right back corner of space to the driveway through the garage (my office)...the back wall of the setup has a door size cutout but is sealed with clear plastic, which allows light into the office as the garage has no windows.

Has a 400 W lamp heater (for winter nights ) and a high capacity humidifier with a gravity fed tank outside the space next to entrance. Watering (and filling tank) is easily done with a hose hooked up to the basement sink about 10 feet away

41492076412_98f36eb91b_b.jpg

I sell most of the seedlings form each flask and keep no more than five of each cross ...I have about 6 roth crosses left but I am only keeping five each of three crosses. If I don't like the bloom I sell it or give it away. I have about ten already bloomed plants that are permanent residents.

Everything in the square is your entire collection? Good job dude. Looks like you will be getting rid of lots more plants as those tiny seedlings get bigger. I wish I could take some of those Roth's but right now I just can't. Good luck.

Latest posts

Back