Most Embarrassing thing you watch on TV?

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheaters isn't embarassing, that's quality entertainment. Especially when the little dorky guy with the glasses, earpiece and trenchcoat tries to egg on the guy they busted cheating.

I actually saw Pee Wee's Play House on last night. They added it to the lineup of cartoons I watch on Adult Swim. That show is freaking creepy!

Jon
________
Vapir one vaporizer

Last edited:
I used to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer. :eek:

Now I don't have a TV, so I don't watch anything. I'm not sure I should post in threads like this; I like to believe that I have some dignity....

- Matthew Gore

Walker. Texas. Ranger.

Damn you Chuck Norris! DAMN YOU! (shaking fist angrily at the sky)

Are we talking just TV shows? If not, the most embarassing thing I watch, on occasion, is Sailor Moon, the Japanese unedited version. I love anime, but I hardly watch the long series, just usually the ones under 30 episodes or Miyazaki... but Sailor Moon, I don't know.

gore42 said:
I used to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer. :eek:

Now I don't have a TV, so I don't watch anything. I'm not sure I should post in threads like this; I like to believe that I have some dignity....

- Matthew Gore

Im quite unabashed in admitting, rather, proclaiming, i am a HUGE buffy/angel/firefly/pretty much anything by joss whedon fan! Im right there with you Matthew!

Yeah, i caught pee wee's playhouse too, hehe. jeez, i watch walker TOO! am i a geek?...

I am not embarassed about any of my shows right now... But I have started to watch the Blade series..... I did watch American Idol earlier this year for the first time, my computer was broken for almost the entire stint... AI is very embarassing to watch to me....

Jerr-ee, Jerr-ee, Jerr-ee,
Folks who know me would be agast at the very idea.

Must... look... away.... Can't...look away...:eek:

(This is our litttle secret, OK?)
gary

once in a while I watch a few quarters of a knick game. oh wait, that's embarrassing for them. bleah.

Heather said:
I was in the store tonight and heard an ad on the radio...Project Runway season 3 starts tonight! Whoohoo!!!! I'm so excited....

...and so embarrassed! LOL!

What's the most embarrassing thing you watch religiously on television?

After the resonse you gave me when I teased you about being an Orchid Mahta Hari and wearing high heals I'm totally shocked:p

I once watched an episode of teletubies and liked it.

Latest posts

Back