MOS Palm Sunday Show

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Michigan Orchid Society Palm Sunday Shoe will be held at the United Food Workers Building in Madison Heights, MI. The dates are Saturday, Mar. 28 and Sunday, Mar.29,2020. For the first time in 20 odd years, Fox Valley Orchids, Ltd. will not have sales table at this show due to a family issue.

That's too bad, Tom.

I hope the family issue is resolved favorably and quickly.
Thank you! Sometimes slipper orchids can be a haven in times of stress. It will be the first MOS show we’ve missed
That's too bad, Tom.

I hope the family issue is resolved favorably and quickly.
Thanks, Ray.
in many years,

I will also not be selling... I don't have 20 years like Tom, but most of that. I've missed a few in the last few years due to work, this is yet another one. Might come for part of Sunday.

The Michigan Orchid Society Palm Sunday Shoe will be held at the United Food Workers Building in Madison Heights, MI. The dates are Saturday, Mar. 28 and Sunday, Mar.29,2020. For the first time in 20 odd years, Fox Valley Orchids, Ltd. will not have sales table at this show due to a family issue.
I know you and your incomparable treasures will be missed. Fun to be commenting in a thread here when I’m growing your yellow flavum in Ray’s LECA method! And it’s doing spectacularly. Might put your red besseae seedling into LECA as well. Best wishes and kind thoughts on the family issue.

Back