Quantcast

More recent blooming a (misc. species)

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Pete

Reaction score
few more going off in the greenhouse lately...
Habenaria medusa

Dimeranda stenopetala 'Kate' AM/AOS - this one got its AM a few years back and has done nothing but get bigger, stronger and better since then.

Dendrobium dearei and in the background Euanthe sanderiana var. album (a first bloomer)

Cattleya perciviliana - this is a selfing i grew up out of of a selected plant from a friend of mine on Maui.

Phalaenopsis violacea 'Blush' this came out of H.P. Norton breeding and was just one of many seedlings I kept that always does this nice blush!

and finally a little bit more close up pic of the flowers of this fantastic B. longissimum to show just how long they are.

Pete

Reaction score
Oops! Sorry for the double posting. I been having a hell of a time getting my laptop to allow me to post so this and the last one had been from my phone!

troy

Reaction score
Nice size plants!!! How often do you fertilize? Your bloomers are great to look at!! Can you post a pic of yur bulbophyllum plant?

PaphMadMan

phytomanic
Reaction score
The Hab. medusa is gorgeous, but the Dimerandra is what has me jealous.

Why are there no Dimerandra hybrids? Cross it with something... anything.

What are the spotted leaves below the Bulbo.?

OrchidIsa

Reaction score
I'm totally in love with the phal!!!! WOW !!!!! :drool::drool: The habenaria are pretty awesome too ;)

Daniel Herrera

Reaction score
Fantastic plants, beautifully grown!

Also, is the tattoo on your forearm that of Angraecum sesquipedale and its pollinator as drawn by Tomas William Wood for Alfred Russel Wallace?

Latest posts