• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

more plants to make space

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paphioland

Reaction score
PICT0159.jpg

platn2.jpg

Division of shown delrosi delenatii x roth mt millais fcc/aos:
very nice, best of my delrosi, better than my awarded am in my collection

75$

plant1.jpg

antec plant a202981096 with tag: paph bel royal kolo x roth janet fcc/aos
Large plant three blooming size growths and one start, give more light and it should bloom. 55$

lc longriver compton 'gold star' fcc/aos: 11 growth division 65$

Last edited:
I don't need the plants, thanks. But I'll take the foot. How much? It's got the intriguing 2nd toe longer than the big toe thing going on. My mother has feet like that and always used to threaten me, that since I didn't get that trait my kids would. They didn't, so I'd like to buy that foot for my mother. Mother's day right around the corner. Doncha know.

you can have the feet for free. I knew I would take some punishment but too lazy to edit the photo

I would like the delrosi delenatii x roth mt millais fcc/aos. I'l send you a PM.

Marilyn

They are both yours just read the pm. I will never expose any of my private parts to the internet world again lol

Marco said:
what do you have in bloom in the back of the delrosi :poke:

At the time of the pic I don't remember. Non paphs though. All my paphs and phargs are grown in my indoor greenhouse

Back