More Dam Eagles

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Clark

Have fun counting!
I know I could of desaturated the water a bit, but this is for fun.

Since google map change their look years ago, I have not used the measuring tool. I'm thinking this is about 1100ft. with 7D and 400mm. No cropping on these.

That's what I got the first two times.
I have 27" monitor. It was still a PITA counting them.

They must be endemic to the north east, there is only voltures and hawks over here. Eagles are bad ass powerful birds, thanks for the photos

Troy- Florida has a HEALTHY population. Only seen one in Colorado.
Yellowstone had a HEALTHY population ten years ago. Utah- nothing but goldens.
Alaska is loaded. Its hit and miss to me.

We had nesting pair two years in a row. 400ft from front door and a pair of binoculars and I was doing some pretty serious birding. They are neighbors with three osprey couples. The eagles would wait for osprey to come back from bay with fish, then steal the catch.

By the end of week I should have some flying fish on the forum, from Conowingo Dam.

By the end of week I should have some flying fish on the forum, from Conowingo Dam.

:rolleyes: ha ha, you had me going for a half second, and I was there! Was trying to figure out where flying fish inhabited the Susquehanna lol

Btw I delivered some plants to north of Baltimore yesterday and when I crossed the i95 bridge I looked north and could just make out the dam. Would need a telescope to see Eagles from there though

Thanks.
1st- I got 9
2nd- I got twelve right now, but someone of this forum got 13. i'll check later with her.
3rd- I got 9

So, 30 or 31 baldies.

Thanks again.

Back