• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

More auctions for the forum. #1 Humidifier

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
I have a few things I'm looking to unload since I've downsized. Funds will go towards paying our monthly hosting costs. Shipping is not included in the bidding and will likely be UPS since these are supplies.

I will post this as three separate threads.

Holmes 10 gallon humidifier. No filters included - available here: http://www.holmesproducts.com/Humidifiers.aspx Works well, as long as you keep the resevoirs full. In my area that means usually making sure that both are full twice a day. I have two of these and am only selling because I no longer have enough plants to need both. Paid $100 for it a couple years ago.

h2zb4.jpg

You are too late. :poke:

I just bought that same one about 6 weeks ago. Mine works great and what I really like about it is that it has two tanks so they are not so difficult to fill and carry.

Heather

Hope someone bids on that. It is a great unit. I know they will not be sorry with their purchase.

Latest posts

Back