Montana~

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Dynamik

Hi everyone, My name is Charlie I'm living in my homestate of Montana right now.. I've seen some nice flowers on the 'net 'since I just got into orchids YESTERDAY!! I'm trying to figure out if it's a paying hobby.

littlefrog said:
You will pay and pay and pay... But orchids are generally cheaper than crack, and better for you.

I don't know what the average crack user spends, but I think orchid addiction could easily dwarf drug addiction if it got out of hand. I tell myself "no more orchids" all the time, but it never works.

I can quit whenever I want, I just don't want to. *helpme*

Welcome Dynamik!
Just got into orchids yesterday, eh? What hobby do you have that pays? I thought hobbies were something you pay out for, and a job is what pays in. Unless you are lucky enough to have your job be your hobby, of course. Right Jason???

Hello Dynamik, welcome to the forum :) I was born in Montana myself, though I moved away when I was 12. Happy growing :)

- Matthew Gore

littlefrog said:
You will pay and pay and pay... But orchids are generally cheaper than crack, and better for you.

What kind of crack is this? Blooming size sanderianums run in the hundreds :poke:

Latest posts

Back