Monsoon Flora just put out a new list

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered 5 compots. They are B6847, B6960, B6855, B6857, B 7014. Gave 5 alternate selections if any were sold out, or in Bryce's opinion not suitable for a novice- B7045, B6875, B6872, B6908, B7076. Todd- Thanks for the heads up on the sale!! Great Christmas presents.

Addicted for sure!! Bryce came through for me and picked the 5 hardiest and fastest growing compots from my lists! Mine should be here today!!! I hope...

WooHoo.....I picked mine up this morning.....he switched one of my flasks to a compot.....so I got 3 flasks and 2 compots....Great seedlings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL I just got off the phone with him......wonder if he is lurking around here as he mentioned a couple of threads on here that he had read......it threw me as I did not realize at first that he had sent me a compot of Avalon Mist instead of a flask.....great guy to talk to....apparently we did swamp him as he said he is still fufilling orders....LOL

Todd

I got my 2 compots today, they were shipped Thurs. all looks good!
After the fantastic brachys from Nic, Monsoon Nova Luna (Bellatrix x armeniacum) sounded too tempting & I'm a sucker for multis, so Monsoon Windward Sky (PEOY x Booth's Stone Lady) found a new home!

Got mine! Everything looks great!
B6882 Phrag Maria Glanz was swapped with a compot.
Nice count on the Jade Gold.
Great counts on the Phrags.!
Photo soon on last months haul!
Thanks for the heads up Todd!

Last edited by a moderator:
got my order today.

Phrag Maria Glanz-compot
Phal Jade Gold
Paph Uneme
Paph Monsoon Jalapeno (p)
Paph Bo-Ying Chow

Plants looked great.

Sometimes I cruise craigslist and type in reptile in the search box. Some used items might be of interest.

Mine are here!! I was starting to sweat it,wanted them 'home for the holidays' and not at the post office on Thanksgiving!! I got, with Bryce's help, compots of Lemonaid spicerianum 'Bora Bora'x primulinum album'Pippin, Druid Spring "MT. Whitney'x Booth's Stone-Lady 'Monsoon Glory', Lawless Rheingold concolor 'Magestic' x Susan Booth 'Monsoon Mist' HCC/AOS, Angel Vein S gratrix"Colossal' x fairrieanum'1', Prim Susan Primulinum album'Pippen' x Susan Booth 'Monsoon Mist' Hcc/AOS. All arrived looking fabulous, very full and healthy compots. Hats off to Bryce!! Good growing and good sale!!!

just got a e-mail from Bryce......anyone who has not ordered should hurry!!!!!

Monsoon Flora Orchids
Exceptional Lady Slippers
Fall Sale

Ends Soon!
Get 30-50% off thru Thanksgiving weekend
Only about 57 hours left!

We have just completed an update to The Fall Sale List
at our new website:
monsoonorchids.com Go Now!!!

I will have to post some pics of the 5 flasks and 1 compot I got saturday from Bryce......LOL I could not resist getting a few more while the sale was going on.

Latest posts

Back