Monsoon Flora Flask List

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I could go for a flask of fischeri.
I would get one but for the fact that I don't like selfings.

I'm eyeing the PEOY x Booth Stone Lady, the wardii alba(if it's not a selfing), and the Bellatrix x armeniacum sounds nice too. There's a few more I'm mulling over.

I would get one but for the fact that I don't like selfings.

I'm eyeing the PEOY x Booth Stone Lady, the wardii alba(if it's not a selfing), and the Bellatrix x armeniacum sounds nice too. There's a few more I'm mulling over.

Well, fischeri is a selfer so it may be hard to find a good outcross.

If I had the space, I'd go for (and I might, anyway) the Paph S. Gratrix 'Scandalous' HCC/AOS X malipoense. Does anyone have a picture of the 'Scadalous' cultivar? It wasn't in the AQ plus data base.

The cross should be quite similar to Paph Ma Belle (malipoense x bellatulum) or Paph Christiana Richards, which is Conco-bellatulum x malipoense. S. Gratrix is bellatulum x godefroyae.

Here's Christiana Richards
PaphChristianaRichards209.jpg

Ma Belle
PaphMaBelle707.jpg

If I had the space, I'd go for (and I might, anyway) the Paph S. Gratrix 'Scandalous' HCC/AOS X malipoense.

I bought that flask the last go around;>

I don't see that award listed in either Orchid Wiz or AQ. Maybe something to ask about?

just in case anyone is interested....Monsoon Flora has put out a new flask and compot list....LOL better get them now before they announce it via e-mail....only way I knew was because I had been talking to them about whether a couple of flasks were still available and Bryce told me they were putting out the new list today.....so go check it out

http://www.monsoonflora.com/index.html

Latest posts

Back