Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I have just seen some posting in a thread about no moderators. At this time there are not any, but I sure could use one or two.

So if you know of someone that was a moderator, or if you were one - please send me a message.

If you have a suggestion of someone that is balanced in the reading of forums, please let me know.

I'll work on getting one or two. I will be reading a few members postings and see if I can find one also.

I do apologize on not having any already. I was told this site was "nice" but I see on a couple of postings or more, some are not so nice.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
What I'm looking for is someone that can pop in at least a couple of times a day, most days.
They would be here to help with minor issues that forum members have. ie> Correcting a title, or soft deleting a duplicate post.
But then there is the currently small percent of the time where one would have to put aside their likes and dislikes of forum member and soft delete certain posts. Especially ones down grading or being a horses rear to another member or members.

There is a forum where the mod/s and I can discuss things that are reported or we could report something we want to discuss if anything should be done or not.
As one learned to be comfortable being a mod, they may get a bit more permissions to help on things that pop up, and take actions one bigger things without having to discuss.

I do not plan to throw anyone out to the members to chew on without me as a back up.

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
This is good, I’m sorry I am not around much but that’s why I sold the forum! ;) I have been addressing reported posts but not if no one reports them.

the last time we had a lot of issues was 2016 of course...

Tom-DE

Reaction score
This is good, I’m sorry I am not around much but that’s why I sold the forum! ;)
Sorry to hear that, Heather. I didn't know you sold this forum. You are the reason why I am still posting on this forum...not that I have posted a lot the last few months.

Good luck and stay healthy, Heather.

BrucherT

ST Supporter
ST Supporter
Reaction score
How does one offer? I feel I would have no problem fulfilling these duties...

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I'll contact you by Private Conversation.
After this we should have enough for awhile. Thank you all

tomkalina

Vendor
Reaction score
This is good, I’m sorry I am not around much but that’s why I sold the forum! ;) I have been addressing reported posts but not if no one reports them.

the last time we had a lot of issues was 2016 of course...
So who owns the forum now?

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hi there. If you need anything please post here on a separate thread about the issue.
And we have another a moderator, so we are good at this time. This is a very low maintenance forum. Everyone is so nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts