Miscellaneous stuff

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Phal equestris album
P3141142.jpg

Phrag Randy MacDonald - even the green parts are pink!
P3101131.jpg

Hybrid jewel orchid
P3081127.jpg

looking good! it's amazing how much more vigorous the equestris albas can be over the regular ones. .. at least from the plants I've seen. I mounted two equestris albas tonight; one the last one of the compot as sibling to the one pictured here, and another that I bought from the orchidphile. trying one on a cedar shingle and the other on a large very gnarly piece of cork bark. would be very nice to see a full spray of flowers from a mounted white equestris

Wow!!!!!

What a great thread. I just love your plants and feel encouraged that I can grow my babies in my apartment! The pictures are awesome.

Paula

Thanx, I wish I could download and post in an easier manner. I wouldn't give up my apartment, except for a place in the mountaine forests of Ecuador. :D

Sometimes at work I'm really busy but other times I have almost nothing to do, while I wait for others to finish up stuff I need. I was just ruminating on what I like to watch on TV. I think I like Squidbillies and Aquateen Hunger Force as much as any other shows! :p

3/4 Epidendrums I have are in bloom or bud, I think they're fairly easy.
P3291322.jpg

Yellow phrag from OZ purchased thru Dean Paphiness Hung. It has no tag but I think it's an Ice Princess.
P4021331.jpg

Paph wardii alb. from Ernie's Enlightened Orchids
P4051332.jpg

Flock of Spiranthes cernau in NYC! :D
P4051332a.jpg

Goodyera pubescens that made it thru the winter
P4051334.jpg

Under all the armor is a Cyp reginae alb.
P4051335.jpg

Sedirea japanica [sic] from J&L Orchids, they had a bunch of nice ones w/ 2 spikes, it has a sharp lemony smell early in the AM
P4051336.jpg

Last edited:
Sometimes at work I'm really busy but other times I have almost nothing to do, while I wait for others to finish up stuff I need. I was just ruminating on what I like to watch on TV. I think I like Squidbillies and Aquateen Hunger Force as much as any other shows! :p

SB and ATHF are two of the funniest cartoons ever, my favorites. Mooninites unite. Nice pics and plants to btw.

Forrest

Lepanthes (growing in container in front of fan)
P4121359.jpg

emersonii v houng. from baodai :D
P4121357.jpg

group of friends chilling on the sofa
P4111356.jpg

interesting color besseae (my first really sequential one!)
P4111354.jpg

plants from Orchids Ltd. including Psychopsis Alba!
P4081342.jpg

Paph. Fumi's Gold from Parkside
P4081340.jpg

Latest posts

Back