Miscellaneous stuff

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm starting to scare myself. I was in the front [window side] of the living room looking in and I finally thought to myself, "Gee, there sure are a lot of plants in here!" Then I started to look for spaces to squeaze more plants in! :crazy:
Talk about being addicted...:poke:

haul from Hoosiers
PB100735.jpg

Some besseae hybrid, I have to look it up later.
PB040716.jpg

AN idea of what the rest of the living room looks like
PB010715.jpg

I forgot what a nut you are :rollhappy:

You can tell that you are single by your photos and that you don't entertain on a regular basis :D I like how you store the chocolate syrup and shoe polish adjacent to each other...

It's like jumping over a fence!! Pretty much like Dukes get into their car...!!!! Jumping over in an orizontal position, holding the back of the couch with the one hand, and landing comfortably with your butt and lying down, leaving a sigh of relief...!!!! LOL:poke::poke::poke:

It's like jumping over a fence!! Pretty much like Dukes get into their car...!!!! Jumping over in an orizontal position, holding the back of the couch with the one hand, and landing comfortably with your butt and lying down, leaving a sigh of relief...!!!! LOL:poke::poke::poke:
:rollhappy::rollhappy: I hope your feet don't hit any plants while you're flying thru the air! :p

Buds photo but in the background is my pride and joy. I usually don't have good luck w/ blooming plants obtained out of bud; I usually have to wait 5-8 years :rolleyes:! But, I got the one in the background at the Parkside Winter event and it's budding, Its Black Diamond album. :D
P2251104.jpg

P2201103.jpg

P2161084.jpg

Back