Miscellaneous stuff

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one I had was in peat like mix! It was drying rather faster than I expected and had to water kind often, cause it was getting very quickly light in weight and stuffed! Ty Eric...:D:D:D

I got my eBay order from Little Frog Farms tonight. Between that, putting a couple of paphs in sphag-n-bag, and treating a couple of plants w/ pests :mad:, I've been busy tonight. Time to go get dinner!
P1230953.jpg

Great leaf colouration on your jewel orchids!!!!! Hapy frowing!!! Cant wait to see pictures of the upcoming blooms!!!!

On eBay, Lil Frog Farms is selling the Indra's Net separately. Next to ludisia discolor alba, and Macodes petola it is now my favorite jewel orchid. The neon green center stripe and the metalic veins are so nice! :smitten:

I have a bunch of lockhardtias but they're all mixed together so I'm not sure but I think this is minutalis or something...I have another similar one in bloom but the leaves are larger and flowers are spaced further apart.
P1260965.jpg

I have had this plant for years and I noticed it had bloomed but the flower got stuck under some leaves. It's a NOID but I think Paph Delrosi because that's what I was into when I got it. :p
P1240960.jpg

Mess o' lockhardtias, I just have them lying in a little sphag on the roots and rocks on top to keep them from blowing away, lots of light, light water every day.
P2010985.jpg

This is Lock. acuta; the other one was micrantha
P1310982.jpg

I'm starting to scare myself. I was in the front [window side] of the living room looking in and I finally thought to myself, "Gee, there sure are a lot of plants in here!" Then I started to look for spaces to squeaze more plants in! :crazy:

Crazy plant has been holding 3 blooms for a week!
P2191098.jpg

Barbara LeAnn and Beverly Fischer, cousins?
P2161094.jpg

Lovely all!!! Eric, do the flowers have their pouch more dark as they mature on your "crazy plant" (Phrag sp)????

Back