Micro-nutrient spray on QVC

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rdhed

Reaction score
Did anyone see the micro-nutrient spray they were selling on QVC. It is supposedly designed for all plants indoors and out. Can be used daily with no harm to plant but they recommend once a week is all that is really needed, I believe. They kept showing enlarged photos of all the plants it had been used on. Anywhere from tomato plants to African violets. One photo that they kept coming back to was a catt. being grown by some gentleman in Texas. This plant was just loaded with a multitude of blooms, and they said this plant had won some top award at a particular orchid show. I didn't catch the first of the sales pitch on what supposedlly was in it just that it was a micro-nutrient spray. You can go on QVC's website to check it out, but I was just wondering if anybody else had seen this and has maybe tried it?

If it sounds too good to be true... it probably is. Good culture and healthy plants will do most of the work for you. Magic potions only make them a little bit better. A good fertilizer, such as MSU or DynaGro in my oopinion, will have all the necessary micros. If it makes you feel good to try it, it probably won't do any harm. Your best bet is to find the list of ingredients to see if it's stuff you're already providing. If it looks like "special" ingredients, look them up online and in horticultural journals.

-Ernie

It sounds like something else that has come up before. My mind is drawing a blank on the name of a couple of products that made that claim.:eek:
We could offer to do further test studies!;)

Latest posts

Back