Michigan Orchid Society Palm Sunday show

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my, I wish I saw this earlier. In the future you can contact me directly. I am an AOS judge out of the Great Lakes judging center. I joined MOS 2 years ago.
This year I was both the Show Chairman and AOS Judging Chair. I would be aware of when all the shows are scheduled, Grand Rapids, Ann Arbor, Lansing, Akron, Greater Cleveland, MOS and Strongsville Ohio.
Any way, the Show was this past weekend, April 1st and 2nd. We moved to a new venue last year. The address was United 98 Plumbers Union Hall 555 Horace Brown Drive Madison Heights.
We will reviewing the show results and our next few meetings and we will prepare for next year.
If you require more info, just let me know.

1B6E62AA-75B9-4D40-A53F-3CD729C1C0A3.jpeg
I bought a Paph. Rothschildianum from Sam Tsui via of Rob Halgren at Littlefrog. Anyway he had a few of Sam’ plants and I purchased a plant of the same cross as the above but in lower bud. I wanted Rob to be able to sell the above plant to some one needing instant gratification.
I had a couple of Roth’s in Florida but this is my first in Michigan. Those were both redder clones and big plants. The one above was basically a single growth plant. I bought one in lower bud with an older growth, another in bud alone with several new growths. Imagine a Roth like that for $50!!! I jumped all over that!!😜
Thank you Sam and thank you Rob. Color me excited.

Latest posts

Back