Michael Koopowitz.

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

jblanford

My MK is making his move for 2008, in 2007 it was a nice display, but I think this year will be better. Thanks for looking. Jim.

Attachments

• IMG_1402.JPG
    IMG_1402.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_1401.JPG
    IMG_1401.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 28
Here's a pic I took this morning, there is a lot of red in it.
I'll have to go back and look at last years pics to see how much red is in the flowers. Jim.

Attachments

• IMG_1416.JPG
    IMG_1416.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 24
I looked back on my buds pics & by golly they were reddish but not to this extent.

Jim - What type of light were these pics taken under? That could be making the difference???

Rose I used the same setup I use for all my pics daylight bulbs w/flash camera set on auto W/B, but I did take the plant outside and it did not look as red, so we shall see.
Jim.

Rose I used the same setup I use for all my pics daylight bulbs w/flash camera set on auto W/B, but I did take the plant outside and it did not look as red, so we shall see. Jim.
Interesting, I thought I remembered you posting your photo setup area. I've been shooting pics under different light as I didn't like the outcome. For instance, it was under fluorescent, but I set the camera to incadencent & vice versa. My bud pics were taken while the plant was in the GH.
Before new years I ordered a MK from Sam & both parents used were the reddest he's seen, so I was kinda wondering if it was one of his.

No Rose it didn't come from Sam, I bought it from Ontario Orchids in Vista, Ca. Jim.

Michael Koopowitz. update

Here are the latest pic of MK he's making his move now. Looks like 4 flowers, I'll keep you posted. Jim.

Attachments

• IMG_1445.JPG
    IMG_1445.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1446.JPG
    IMG_1446.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 21
It's coming along nicely.

I like the way each leaf stand up rather straight. For some reason mine droop much more than that.

Back