Mexipedium

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bjorn

Reaction score
Have had this for quite a long time, as far as I know its actually seedlings from a propagation done some years ago by Asendorfer. Grows in a bonsai pot in marble-enriched bark. Kept pretty wet as you can see from the moss:p

Yesterday two flowers bloomed on the left inflorescence. Seem to branch from the buds on the middle of the stem. Is that common?

I didn't see your question,Bjorn..I was too mesmerized by the beauty of your Mexi and yes,mine is also branching from the middle of the stem.

So adorable, I absolutely love them!!! It's on my wish list but I am having trouble finding one here in Canada.

yesterday!:p excuse taht blurry Picture. Those tiny Things are really beautiful! Note the bud on the stem!
You did notice that its a result of seed-sowing?

yesterday!:p excuse taht blurry Picture. Those tiny Things are really beautiful! Note the bud on the stem!
You did notice that its a result of seed-sowing?

Hi Bjorn

Your plants looks pretty nice. I have one (that I took a pic of yesterday) that I've been growing for a about 10 years now. I have seen both double blooms and branching spikes.

Back