Mexipedium xerophyticum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streetmorrisart

Reaction score
This piece is spoken for, but I still thought some of you might enjoy seeing it.

mexipedium%20II.jpg

Wow! That's magical!
You are truly talented!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

I can't see it.:( All I get for some reason is a small box with a red "X". I've tried to view it through AOL and through Internet Explorer; but, no luck! :sob:

Yes. I agree. I've noticed that I get the same thing when I visit some of my own old threads here on SlipperTalk. I can't see the photo that I posted. But, when I go to where those photos exist elsewhere on the Net, I can see them. Even though the URL link is correct, they won't open up for me in SlipperTalk. I'm on AOL and I think they're a dying company. They don't seem to be bothering to keep up on the tech side of things.

Yes. I agree. I've noticed that I get the same thing when I visit some of my own old threads here on SlipperTalk. I can't see the photo that I posted. But, when I go to where those photos exist elsewhere on the Net, I can see them. Even though the URL link is correct, they won't open up for me in SlipperTalk. I'm on AOL and I think they're a dying company. They don't seem to be bothering to keep up on the tech side of things.

I think you are right. I know someone else on AOL that is having problems lately with getting into his email. Might be time to find a new server/internet portal.

Eric, does it almost sorta count that I've had mine for a few years and haven't killed it?! I have a feeling it's a temperature drop issue, as it's been growing happily. Marilyn has one plant that is enormous...every time I see it my jaw just drops.

Latest posts

Back