meteor shower tonight

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stayed up late with my kids last night, at my Long Island place....even though our view is heavily restricted by trees, I saw 20 between 12 and 2......I'm hoping for more tonight, but predictions are for clouds....Take care, Eric

Nice that you found that site and posted a link.

I went out Monday morning at about 1am and did see a few in the half hour or so I was up. It was kind of neat. Last night it rained and I didn't see much of anything. I'm going to try again tonight. It's not as clear as it was Monday but it's not raining as it was last night either so there's still a chance to see a few.

Was out laying on my back on the warm driveway for about half an hour and didn't see one. I must have missed a few. Nice sounds of the night though.

I saw 20 on Sat. night...Sunday I didn't see as many, but my daughter saw 31. (and she's still complaining about her bug bites...) Monday I was the only one looking, saw 7, but the last was spectacular...went across my whole field of view and flared up at the end! Take care, Eric

Latest posts

Back