Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Heather

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
John and I were talking yesterday about the recent influx of new members and search engine spidering and were curious to know how people are finding the site.

If some of you new members wouldn't mind sharing how you discovered Slippertalk, we're really appreciated it.

Thanks!

Shadow

Reaction score
I was looking for a paph photo in Google and it brought me here. I didn't find the photo here but remained because I'm getting serious about paphs and phrags.

Shadow

Reaction score
Jon in SW Ohio said:
Ah, hard to find pics of Sam's paphs if they aren't awarded.
Jon
It's awarded S/JGP 2001. Is this an award? I don't know what type of award it is.

likespaphs

some call me brian
Reaction score
Shadow said:
It's awarded S/JGP 2001.
i'm not entirely sure, but i think it's the silver medal at the japan grand prix international orchid festival...okay, so i'm sure that's what the jgp is

Last edited:

Jon in SW Ohio

Reefer, the legal kind
Reaction score
My fault, I should have said that it doesn't have an AOS award. That is a Silver medal at the Japan Grand Prix...but I don't have a source for pics of JGP plants (though I can't see there not being one).

Jon
________
Lamborghini cheetah history

Last edited:
D

Drorchid

Jason (Fischer) told me about it.....but I joined before he did......ha...

Robert

cnycharles

Peloric keiki
Reaction score
(deep bump)

was reading through old 'talk back' posts (talking back was always sort of a forte of mine as a youth unfortunately; having two older sisters created this perceived need) and found this thread! I kept googling for phal species pictures, and links kept popping up for this 'slippertalk' forum. I couldn't figure out why there would be so many phal pictures on a slipper forum lol.
I also saw that there was a vote whether or not to have 'non-slipper' forums; 'yay' winning over 'nay' - good choice I think! though I agree that I can no longer look at all of the pictures because there are so many new members and things being posted, but that's great!

Latest posts