Meet Sanchez

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wendy

Just me!
Reaction score
As most of you know, we had to put our dear old lady, Itchy, to sleep recently. Well we've decided to keep one of the feral kittens to help fill the void that she left. All three kittens have responded well to being house cats so we are going to adopt the orange male. He was neutered yesterday and we will pick him up sometime this week. Meet Sanchez..........

We brought him home today. :clap: He's very, very nervous but when I do coax him out of hiding he's so cuddly and has the loudest motor. I'll take some photos as soon as he settles down....might be a few days. Clyde has taken Sanchez under his wing and they are bestest buddies. So cool having a brand new kitten in the house!

New photos. He has such a lovely jacket....a really rich orange. Sanchez is really coming along nicely. He's only nervous of us if we're standing....too big for him. If we're in bed or on the couch he's a big time cuddle bug. The photo of him under the orchid stand shows his newest activity....stealing the rocks from under my Pleuro grobyi. He's a little monkey!

Angela....here's one of Gregory. He's looking in their toy basket for something to play with. Funny.....they take toys out but they never put them back. :rollhappy:

Thank you all. He really does have a beautiful coat.

John....the rock stealing isn't a problem. I just put them back. He'll move on to something else in a few days. When Clyde was a kitten he actually pushed one of my Cattleyas around the living room for a couple days....never damaged or tipped it over....then lost interest. That was the extent of his plant fetish. :rollhappy:

We've been extremely lucky with our cats. None have ever clawed furniture or damaged my plants. I'm convinced it is because we don't make a big deal out of it. They have their own kitty condo 'furniture' (four) that they claw the crap out of.....that's okay because it's theirs. With my plants I seldom see them anywhere near them, and if I do I just ignore them. We also give them 'cat grass' fall and winter to take care of that needing greens thing.

Latest posts

Back