• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Medium Grade Charcoal

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DukeBoxer

Reaction score
I just ordered this from Kellys Korner and I didn't realize how large the medium grade was, so does anyone want it. It is 1/4 cubic foot. The cost is 6.75 plus shipping, same as from Kellys Korner. PM me and let me know.

-Josh

Last edited:
I thought about that, but I figured I'd see if anyone wanted it like that first....

I'd keep it if I were you. You never know when you are going to need it, and shipping is no doubt only going to go up.

Of course I have a big basement and a pole barn, so I can afford the space to do that. And of course my basement and pole barn are completely full to the point where I couldn't find that bag of charcoal if I remembered I had it, but that isn't really the point... *grin*

You don't have pole barns in NY? A big barn without a foundation. The vertical supports are poles (usually 6x6 lumber, sometimes steel) sunk into the ground around the perimeter. The rest of the barn is built around those poles (hence 'pole barn'), and usually has steel siding. Mine is 30' x 40' and white... Poured a cement floor in it (it was dirt before), that makes it a bit nicer.

I don't think my wife would let me have the other kind of pole barn.

That's OK! I got a big KICK out of your response!:rollhappy:
:DLaughter's the best medicine!:wink:

Latest posts

Back