MDC 4N X Ackers Superstar

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohio-guy

Reaction score
Buds are a real dark cranberry red, opens to a nice true red
P1020295.jpg

P1020296.jpg

Bravo, Im been looking for pics of these. I got a compot not too long ago of this cross from him...though I thought mine was AS x MDC, but everyone Ive seen has had MDC as the pod parent. Does anyone know for sure if he did the reverse?

Bravo, Im been looking for pics of these. I got a compot not too long ago of this cross from him...though I thought mine was AS x MDC, but everyone Ive seen has had MDC as the pod parent. Does anyone know for sure if he did the reverse?
Why don't you just email him & find out?

It's beautiful. I bought mine from Chuck, it is labeled Acker's SuperStar X MDC 'Rocket Flash' #A2145.

I'm still waiting for it to flower. I hope it is as nice as yours, with the deep red color.

Why don't you just email him & find out?

Geez Rose, why would I make my life that simple. ;) That could be life motto.

Marilyn has one too, and I have the cross number on a piece of paper somewhere. It will be interesting to see the reverse and compare. I purposely got Superstar as pod parent cause I remember Jason Fischer mentioning that he thought the best Jason Fischer's used besseae as the pod parent.

Back