Quantcast

MDC 4N X Ackers Superstar

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

Scooby5757

lightly hirsute
Reaction score
Bravo, Im been looking for pics of these. I got a compot not too long ago of this cross from him...though I thought mine was AS x MDC, but everyone Ive seen has had MDC as the pod parent. Does anyone know for sure if he did the reverse?

NYEric

Reaction score
Nice. What is the leaf size, if you please? Is this an Acker cross and if so what CA number? Also do you know the parentage?

G

goldenrose

Bravo, Im been looking for pics of these. I got a compot not too long ago of this cross from him...though I thought mine was AS x MDC, but everyone Ive seen has had MDC as the pod parent. Does anyone know for sure if he did the reverse?
Why don't you just email him & find out?

G

Grandma M

It's beautiful. I bought mine from Chuck, it is labeled Acker's SuperStar X MDC 'Rocket Flash' #A2145.

I'm still waiting for it to flower. I hope it is as nice as yours, with the deep red color.

Scooby5757

lightly hirsute
Reaction score
Why don't you just email him & find out?
Geez Rose, why would I make my life that simple. ;) That could be life motto.

Marilyn has one too, and I have the cross number on a piece of paper somewhere. It will be interesting to see the reverse and compare. I purposely got Superstar as pod parent cause I remember Jason Fischer mentioning that he thought the best Jason Fischer's used besseae as the pod parent.

Latest posts