• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Mature Slipper Sale

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
Hi guys,

I'm putting together a list of mature Paphs and Phrags for sale. Also a sanderianum seedling (8 or so inches). There are a couple of the newer OZ besseaes, a few divisions (Phrag. Beauport and stonei) a mature roth., and an almost mature Phrag. warscewiczianum 'Orchidview' FCC/AOS x self, as well as several large hybrids.

It's going to be in an excel file, so please email me at [email protected] if you would like to receive a copy of the list.

Thanks!
Heather

*Edit* (oops!) scratch the supardii, sorry. Just found a sheath so I guess I'll hold on to that one for now...)

damn, wish I could afford some of those frilly pink cattleyas you're selling, I seriously cant believe you could part with them

I'll email you for the list...but I'm dead broke now after the holidays...and, as luck would have it, too many family birthdays around this time of year...I can't even afford to get the squirrels out of my alcove ceiling...well, I couldn't afford that anyway......Take care, Eric

Hmm....shouldn't have happened...try again later...if that doesn't work send me a pm....I never did switch my email account to roadrunner, so anything sent to att should work....Take care, Eric

Latest posts

Back