Mature Phal. Guadalupe Pineda's for sale!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Drorchid

Phal. Guadalupe Pineda is one of my favorite Phal primaries, and is a cross between Phal. amboinensis and Phal. bellina. They have really nice colors ranging from yellow, pink, to dark magenta and red. Also, they have a lovely fragrance! I remade the cross about 8 years ago (and the seedlings have been growing in the greenhouse for about 6 years). At the time we kept about 30 plants, but have decided to sell some of these mature plants. Now that they are mature they get several flower spikes and can have over 20 flowers that will be open at the same time!

Just to show you the variation of this cross, I posted some of my favorite flowers from this cross:

PhalGuadalupePinedaSurya-plant-6222011.jpg

PhalGuadalupePinedaSurya-close2-6222011.jpg

PhalGuadalupePinedaStrawberryMargarita-close2-6222011.jpg

PhalGuadalupePinedaRedTiger-close-6222011.jpg

PhalGuadalupePinedaP-close-6222011.jpg

PhalGuadalupePinedaD6222011.jpg

PhalGuadalupePinedaC-close-6222011.jpg

PhalGuadalupePinedaAmbonSunset6222011.jpg

PhalGuadalupePinedaA6222011.jpg

If you are interested in any Guadalupe Pineda's that we have for sale, you can click on the following link: http://www.orchidweb.com/SearchResult.aspx?KeyWords=Guadalupe Pineda

Robert

Click the link, its worth it just to see the prices

Remember these are ones we have been growing for over 6 years, so they are "specimen" sized plants, and also these are ones we have selected over the years.

They are not your "2.25" inch pot with a first flower spike!

Robert

They're beautiful Robert but:

1. I can't afford it,

2. I can't import it. :)

They're beautiful Robert but:

1. I can't afford it,

2. I can't import it. :)

can't help you with #1, but I will be going to Canada (Winnipeg) in September, so will gladly bring one with for you (I will be shipping to Canadian customers from Winnipeg).

Robert

Latest posts

Back