Mastersianum

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim

Reaction score
Very dark one at OZ

UWnQFO.jpg

Sorry about the poor quality photo...I was too excited!

Last edited:
By going to the greenhouses? I live in Southern CA so it's not a bad drive...well worth it to see such lovely stuff.

Nicely colored!
So did you buy this and acmodontum?
Definitely worth the driving, and driving along the wet coast is rather enjoyable!

By going to the greenhouses? I live in Southern CA so it's not a bad drive...well worth it to see such lovely stuff.

I didn't know that you can actually go in there and buy. I live in NoCal and would be buying there if that is the case every weekend.
Maybe you have connections there.

I certainly wouldn't want to speak for John, who is a member here, so I don't know what the official policy is; I make an appointment and spend a good amount. Hope that helps.

Can you just walk in? By the way, that photo is as bad as any of mine! :p

It's probably a good thing not being able to or I will be broke by now.:)

I visited a nursery in the SoCal area, I called in advance and mentioned I have a list to buy. I came and introduced myself and handed him my list. He got pissed off why I didn't tell him the long list of plants. I was annoyed a bit so I said whatever I can buy is what I'm taking and asked if I can see and select the plants. He wont let me. So I stayed outside while he gathered all the plants. Half an hour later, I was no longer a happy customer and feeling a lil bit picky on the plants. Half of the plants had pests like mites and some chlorotic. I said I'm not buying those sick plants. I took the good ones and swore I will never come back.

Latest posts

Back