Massachusetts Orchid Society Show

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What time does the show go till on friday? I might have to go up then.

I saw that, it starts at 7...I might go up on Friday night, Sunday I can't now because I have to pick up my brother at JFK at 1pm

NHOS Display
img1795hd8.jpg

Someone who tends to go overboard (IMO)
img1799im3.jpg

Mountain Orchids - they always do such a nice job. Fewer ribbons than usual though.
img1800gm5.jpg

Brennan's fabulous phal. I think this got best Phal. in the show. My photo doesn't do it justice (and I don't like Phal. species but this one was wonderful!)
img1803sf6.jpg

dude! where the heck is the mos display?!!!
i mean, thanks for posting photos.
i was kinda surprised that mountain didn't use their wardian case...

Glen Decker's display was VERY nice this time. He really broke out of the box and did a more natural display which was appreciated by the judges.

img1805vz0.jpg

Glen's kov. hybrids
img1806pk1.jpg

img1807mk8.jpg

Carrie from Orchidphile had some REALLY nice Phals. The splash one was very symmetrical!

img1811dv5.jpg

A&P, as usual, had pretty fabulous plants when it came to size. The Iantha Stage was humungous!
img1814ax7.jpg

img1815dc1.jpg

dude! where the heck is the mos display?!!!

Most people who do displays bring their own cameras. :poke:

I will take a photo today...I was on the team that judged your display and there were some comments, (if you're interested in hearing them later) and so the majority of the photos I took were for future reference. :)

Looks like a nice show! I like Glen's display, very nice, as well as the plants. That splashed phal is awesome! Thanks for posting!

Latest posts

Back