Massachusetts Orchid Society Show and Sale!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

likespaphs

some call me brian
Reaction score
The theme this year is Orchid Passion, Yesterday and Today

The show opens to the public on Friday October 31, 2014 at 1 pm (closes at 5) and continues Saturday November 1, (9 am-5 pm), and Sunday, November 2 (9 am-4 pm)

This year's show will once again be held at Tower Hill Botanic Garden.

Join the MOS for exhibits of blooming orchids, potting demonstrations,
educational sessions, hourly plant raffles and sales of orchids and supplies.

www.massorchid.org/show

Hope to see you there!

Thanks for posting this, Mr. likespaphs. :)

I'll keep my eye out for Eric. You'll be carrying your paintball gun, right? :) Are you coming for judging on Friday?

Hope to see some of you ST members there. For those of you who have never been, Tower Hill is a beautiful setting and home of the Worcester Horticultural Society. Great place to showcase orchids and buy a few too!

I bought one from her today. I went to the show and judging, met a STF member bought a few plants and LOTS of supplies. My USB cord seem to be not working so I will get an new one and post photos tomorrow.

Last edited:
Hey, Eric, great to meet you yesterday. Thanks for coming up for judging. Come back next year!!

My haul, Paph Angela, damaged so i cut off the spike right after the photo, a haynaldyanum album hybrid from Piping Rock, a Fumi's Delight x hang from Marlowe's, and a dendrochilum.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back