Mass Show Display Photos

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather

ST Supporter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sacramento, CA. Outside w/ Southeast Exposure
It was a nice show (at least the first two days) and Tower Hill Botanic Garden was much better venue (IMHO) than the last two years. I'm afraid the weather today (near hurricane gales and rain) is not going to help attendance though.

Had a blast learning how to construct a display (NHOS got a first ribbon) and clerking w/ Brian on the Paph team and FINALLY met Peter Cataldo! :)

Good times...

Here are some of the displays.

MOS
moser5.jpg

NHOS
nhosel0.jpg

Kelley's Korner (I always love Ulla's fountain!)
kkuj4.jpg

J & L 1, 2, & 3 (they got my vote for best display. Usually do, although Mountain Orchids and their Wardian case is always amazing. Hard to photograph tho! I could stare at their displays for hours!)

jl1mc0.jpg

jl2ff6.jpg

jl3lz0.jpg

A&P
These guys did well in the Paph category...more on that later. :)
Oopsie, didn't get a full shot of their display...
apkq3.jpg

Great looking show! I always enjoyed setting up and clerking, kinda adds another dimension to the hobby and it is always great getting to know others with the same love. I swear now a days orchid shows are like family reunions.

Jon
________
LINCOLN VERSAILLES PICTURE

Last edited:
Yes nice photos. It's funny about J&L, the nicest stuf they have is in the closed area of their greenhouse and I'm sure never sees the outside world. They finally are selling some nice large Masd's; and I stopped killing them once I set up the ultrasonic fogger.

Nice photos, Heather!

Now here is a photo to enjoy! We were having a slippertalk meeting at the show! Finally got to meet Heather and Brian!

BrianHeatherandI.jpg

Whoah! Three members is certainly enough to consider that a SlipperTalk party.

Did anyone happen to talk to the vendor Brennan's Orchids?

i won't say that i'm on the right. (if you can't figure it out from there, well....)
i don't take such wonderful photos...oh well.

Back