Masd Cathy Peabody

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice and I like the diagram for the photo set up. However, I would like a little more explanations on the 430EX-II and eTTL cord. Do you have the photo course 101 version of this? :eek:

Very nice and I like the diagram for the photo set up. However, I would like a little more explanations on the 430EX-II and eTTL cord. Do you have the photo course 101 version of this? :eek:

Sorry the lighting diagram is also used for my photo buddies so I put stuff on it that may not make sense outside that context. The 430EX-II is a canon shoe mount flash. Instead of having it on the camera, I have it mounted to a light stand (like a tripod) and shooting thru an opaque umbrella (looks just like what you'd use in a rainstorm except it is of a white translucent cloth). The flash is connected to the camera by a wire that fools the camera into thinking the flash is mounted on it so I get fully automated functionality if I want, and I can control the flash from the camera menus.

The shooting distance between the camera and the flower in this photo was about 2".

Latest posts

Back