Marriott Orchids seedlings

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I presume some of you in the US got the below email from Hadley of Marriott Orchids. Hadley often is a vendor at the Paph Forum, so maybe he can deliver in February if you're coming?

Here is the link for his new seedlings: www.marriottorchids.com/SL.html

Dear Fellow Paph Enthusiasts and Friends,

First, it's been way too long since I've made a major update to my website Seedlings List. My appologies for taking so long… and I am glad to now be able to announce a fantastic new update. I have just posted an all new Seedlings List that is shaping up to probably be the most exciting one ever. I have gotten the first completely new group of seedlings posted, and will be adding more to the site over the coming months. Literally every cross on it is of exceptional potential for awardable offspring, and I hope that you will appreciate the quality of these crosses. As stated on the site, the number of seedlings available at this time is very limited on many of the crosses. If you have any interest in blooming out quality seedlings with high award potential, please check out the new listing. Should you see some crosses that strike a note, please let me know as soon as possible so that I can reserve your seedlings. They are reserved in the order that requests are made. Feel free to phone me with any questions on my cell at 336-655-5883, I'm always glad to help with recommendations or more detailed description.

Thank you for both your friendship and patronage…

Hadley Cash

Marriott Orchids
[email protected]

Back