• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Marriott Orchids newest Flask Listing...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi fellow Paph lovers! This is our most recent listing, and certainly some of the most exciting crosses Marriott Orchids has ever released. In converting the XL file to a pdf, it broke the images apart from the cross name and description. If you count down the block rows to the cross you want to see the parents of, the block rows of photos that corresponds, you can see the pics. If you prefer, you are welcome to email me at [email protected] and I will send the XL file that's easier to read and is interactive for ordering. Additionally, I have two flasks available of hirsutissimum 'Marriott Magnum' FCC/AOS... a 92 point FCC with 3.8cm wide petals and a 16+cm natural spread on a first bloom plant. The price is $650 per flask and you may inquire to my email with questions or to purchase a flask.

Thank you... Hadley

Attachments

• Master Marriott Orchids Flask Listing_ 5-5-2021.pdf
    349.5 KB · Views: 102
  • hirsutissimum v esq  Marriott Monarch FCC NS.jpg
    hirsutissimum v esq Marriott Monarch FCC NS.jpg
    268 KB · Views: 15
  • hirsutissimum v esq  Marriott Monarch FCC PW.jpg
    hirsutissimum v esq Marriott Monarch FCC PW.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Back