• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Marriott Orchids Facebook Paph Sales Group!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi Hadley
Glad to hear from you. Any other way to see what you’re offering... not on Facebook
Fred

I was a bit confused as well.
There is this notice directing you to his website. So, I don't understand the point of joining this page since there is no information regarding any sales. It's all on his website.

The sales usually go up for only a week and then Hadley removes the album and replaces it with a new one. This is why there isn’t any plants up currently. Hope this information helps!

Hi fellow Slippertalk compadres... I just set up a Facebook Sales Page Group a few weeks ago and wanted to invite any Slippertalk members to join the group. I am trying to post right now once a week and hope you enjoy looking through the photos and find some interesting offerings! Here's the link: Facebook Groups

Hadley, is the facebook sales group still active? I sent a join request a while ago, but it still shows as waiting to be approved.

Latest posts

Back