• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Make me an offer

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ehanes7612

Reaction score
Orchid Zone roth that previously bloomed four growth plant. This one had potential so I decided to keep it but it's too big for me. It's actually in sheath again and should bloom this summer. Make me an offer (minimum 35.00 to cover shipping)..I need to get rid of it..too big..if no one wants it..it's going to orchid society

http://www.slippertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=43385 . (second plant with 3 buds)

I had the same situation few years ago....fortunately I got rid of my monster locally. Good deal for someone who has space for it.

The roth that I have now is a special clone, only 12-13" LS(BS, Max.). Flower is not as big as the modern type but I will take a small plant any time.

Yeah, that's one of the reasons I got out of multis, they can take up a lot of space! Good luck with the sale, definitely a great deal for someone that has the space!

someone requested a current pic

39187030605_10a1c7019e_b.jpg

36-38 inches..I had another one last year that was 40 plus but the plant was weakened by terrible roots and I tossed it

Dude, it will cost you more than $35 to ship that.

Latest posts

Back