magic trick

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYEric

Reaction score
Hi, want to see a magic trick?
PB171881.jpg

PB231919.jpg

Wait for it..

PB251943.jpg

Wait for it..

Where did that come from?!?
PB281952.jpg

No but it's almost 19° outside right now. The last snow we had melted which is a bummer as there's nothing on the ground to insulate going into this cold snap.

Don't ignore me. I want you to come and perform that magic trick on my plants. All of them please even the ones that aren't multiflorals. Hope I'm using the term properly but you know what I mean.

This one isn't multifloral, just happy I guess. It's a hybrid that I got cheap [$15?] from the store in Chinatown that sells their left-overs cheap when the flowers are done. When i come to Chi-town next I'll sprinkle some grow dust on yours too.

Well, make all my plants happy then. Very nice little plant and you are most certainly welcome to sprinkle some grow dust on my plants when you come to ChiTown.

I see it! I see it! In picture #1. There are three growths and one the on the right you can see the "magic" spike.

Off topic - It's all about the trick. My mother used to teach dance to two identical twins. Years later she saw they were working for David Copperfield with only one of their names in the credits. Fun little fact.

Latest posts

Back