Ludisia's paphs

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Ludisia

This is the list of my paphs:

Paphiopedilum callosum
Paphiopedilum concolor
Paph. (dayanum x vinicolor) x P. barbigerum v.h.
Paphiopedilum delenatii
Paphiopedilum Delenatii Pink/White
Paphiopedilum King Arthur
Paphiopedilum Pinocchio (2)
Paphiopedilum primulinum x P. barbigerum var.he
Paphiopedilum sukhakulii
Paphiopedilum hybrids (3)

Ludisia,

King Arthur was one the first paphs I killed! I still love the flower!

Excellent collection!

Post the pictures when you can!

Thanks to all:)

P. sukhakulii, P. concolor, P. delenatii and its hybrid are in the orchidarium. The rest of the paphs are on the windowsills under artificial lights.

I like jewel orchids very much. In addition to Ludisia I manage to find Macodes petola and some Goodyera sp. in the last auction. Masdevallia is still missing, but I have to find some warm growing hybrid?

I'll show some pics when "they" starting to flower. I hope it happens this year:confused: P. King Arthur did flower in October but I accidently cut its flower off.:sob:

Here are those P. barbigerum hybrids. I bought them in flower. I've got 5 'chids in Green Mix. It is new material for me. Some paphs are rebotted already in barkmix because of damage of the root.

My latest little paphs

i think the tags say they were made with barbigerum var helenae...which is kinda why i like 'em too....

Likespaphs, thanks for clarification. I had wondered what that "var he" means.

One new paph joins my collection:
Paphiopedilum Callosum Jack. I'll take some pictures tomorrow.

Here is the hole list of my orchids. Sorry that finnish, but names you can understand.:)

I think this is Paph. Callosum Jack, but I'm not 100% sure. I found his name in the vendor's website. What you think?

Attachments

• paph.JPG
    paph.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 21
Hello again!

Everything seems to be all right among the paphs. At least four paphs are growing new leaves. Paph. King Arthur desided to beat others growing two new growth. I can't wait if he'll make two flowers next?

Very good for King Arthur, he's the king afterall.:D Nice list you have above (the link) and those helenae pic's are just wonderful. Thanks.

Barbara

Paphiopedilum delenatii

This is one of the first paph. species I bought over year ago. First I put it in the windowsill and it suffered too dry condition. The last summer Paph. delenatii moved in the orchidarium and it likes to live there as you can see.

Attachments

• paphdelenatii2.JPG
    paphdelenatii2.JPG
    38.8 KB · Views: 8
paph_delenatii.JPG

Latest posts

Back