• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking to split flask from Sam Tsui

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

Cat

Hello everyone. I was looking at getting some flask from Sam Tsui and having them shipped in May since he will be in Toronto to avoid the $225.00 charge for the CITES and/or Phyto documents. The problem I am having is he has more then 1 flask I am interested in but each flask has about 25 seedlings. I would like to know if there is anyone else that plans to buy some flask from Sam that would be interested in splitting it. I would be happy with 5-10 seedlings from the flask. I would also be willing to pay for half the charge for the CITES and/or Phyto documents if you did not want to wait till May. These are the flask I was looking at getting but I can be talked into splitting other flask with you if you are only interested in getting 1 or 2 of them. Please send me a PM if anyone is interested in this.

OIM0100 Paph. rothschildianum x sib ('Leo' SM/JOGA x 'Giant Wings' GM/WOC)
OIZ396 Paph. sanderianum x sib ('Jordyn' HCC/AQ/AOS x 'Dr. John' AM/AQ/AOS)
OIL150 sanderianum x sib

I spent alot of time collecting runts that don't grow or bloom, getting a flask is definetly the smart idea!!!! I wish I would have done that

Maybe but I need to find someone that would like to split the flask. You don't need to split all 3 with me. If someone is only interested in 1 of the flask that is fine. If anyone is interested in other flask Sam has I could help pay for that also. I would only want about 5 seedlings from it and if you would like the flask shipped to your home that is fine with me. Just send me some seedlings once you pick out the ones you would like from the flask.

have you grown flasks before? multifloral flasks are pretty easy in general but might want to keep them if it is your first batch you are trying, and sell/trade seedlings after they establish for a year or 2.

Cat, I'm close to you! Are you going to the SOOS show in 1-1/2 weeks? Is Sam going to be there? I know he often goes to the TAOS show, which is April 11-12 this year.

I'll split the roth flask with you, and if you change one of the sandie flasks to OIZ395 ('mini' x Dr. John), I will split that too. I wonder if Papheteer has seen your post. You should PM him.

Latest posts

Back