Looking to get in touch with ...

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If I remember correctly his name is Jamie Lawson. He lives in Florida and a number of years ago he and his wife just about ran the Paph. Forum every November. He occasionally sells orchids on E-bay. Can anyone out there help me get in touch with him?

Thanks

how about trying to email the Goldner's at Woodstream Orchids. They play a big part in the forum now and probably know him.

Jazorchids on eBay is his seller ID.
Visit eBay and search for paphiopedilum lowii.
He is selling a bunch of stuff at the moment.
Once you are logged on and on any of his listing page, you can simply click Contact a seller button.
You can communicate that way.
Sharing any personal info like an email addresss might be cencored out by eBay, though. but you can get creative and get away with it by altering your email address when you type it in.
Good luck!

I hate to say it but I don't believe for a second that Jazorchids on E-bay is indeed Jamie. Although I must say I've bought a number of nice plants from them. Oh yes, I remember now, Jazorchids is Jessie Hanley. I would like to thank everyone for there suggestions but no luck yet.

If I remember correctly his name is Jamie Lawson. He lives in Florida and a number of years ago he and his wife just about ran the Paph. Forum every November. He occasionally sells orchids on E-bay. Can anyone out there help me get in touch with him?

Thanks
I found him for you...
I thought the name sounds familiar, since I remember he listed a few fredclarkeara that I would love to buy but peoples bid them out of my reach

I guess mine alzheimer is not that bad yet.

he is hummingbirdhighway on ebay

http://www.ebay.ie/itm/orchid-fdk-a...h-new-growth/251929177156?hash=item3aa8262c44

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back