• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

looking for Tolumnia hybrids

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
M

MoreWater

anyone know good sources in the US?

I've seen Oak Hill and hope to browse in person when I visit - I hope that some of the flowers are still open.

And I was just checking out Littlefrog Farm and need to ask him what kind of flowers I'm likely to get if I order grower's picks....

Other than those two, I'm finding very few sources, especially ones where the ID is likely to be correct.

Also, if anyone knows of ones that don't need a winter cool down to bloom, please let me know. Those would be my first choice. I have one now that doesn't - Ralph Yagi 'Jon'.

I didn't know any need cool down. For sources: Hauserman's-Illinois, Palmer Orchids-Florida, And there was a women at a University in upstate NY, Check Orchidmall.

Hee hee...

Not the world's best picture, but there still are some nice ones in the batch! This one just bloomed yesterday. Not as nice as the awarded one, but still very nice... Orchidom Valentine.

Hope yours blooms out as nice, Eric.

Rdcm_Orchidom_Valentine3.jpg

NYEric said:
If you shipped it w/ a budded spike, the buds got snapped. Oh well, I always get them to re-bud on the spikes.
Damn... I tried to pack it so that wouldn't happen. Yes, you should get it to rebloom, they all seem to do that.

I bought a number of them from Hawaiian Orchid Source at a show in Santa Barbara a few weeks ago. They don't have a functional webisite but an e-mail address is available. I bought quite a few nice little plants for cheap (like three for $10). Small but healthy.

I bought a number of them from Hawaiian Orchid Source at a show in Santa Barbara a few weeks ago. They don't have a functional webisite but an e-mail address is available. I bought quite a few nice little plants for cheap (like three for $10). Small but healthy.

I agree!

Ramon:)

Latest posts

Back