• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for stanhopea

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baodai

Reaction score
Anyone has stanhopea for sale? I'm looking for previous bloom or BS size. I have a wardii and my wife really like it. Please, let me know what you have and price + shipping
Thanks,
BD

Tropical Orchid Farm in Maui, Hawaii, USA always has a large selection of Stanhopeas, many are larger sized. I've purchased from them many tiems. Check them out.

Anyone has stanhopea for sale? I'm looking for previous bloom or BS size. I have a wardii and my wife really like it. Please, let me know what you have and price + shipping
Thanks,
BD

Where are you?

Blooming size or seedlings?

I have a couple of extra tigrina seedlings?

Where are you?

Blooming size or seedlings?

I have a couple of extra tigrina seedlings?

Rick,
To please 3 girls in the house, (so I can $pend more). I need something that flower this summer
Eric,
I'm here for NH orchid Show. then, I will hit the jungle again. BTW your paph hirrissssss (they large pot I save for you will have 2 flowers this year, I will take a picture later on today so you can look)
Thanks,
BD

Andy's and SBOE have a good selection.

I have a few spp. seedlings that I deflasked if interested.

Hi Eric,
your hirss is growing like weed, Don't ask me count how many are they now, I can tell you it is in 6" pot. It has 2 flowers, but next year you will get at least 10. (it has about 10 when i put your name on it). Thank you MSU
Your name also on this little one. It flowered i would say it has been there for a month at least. Single grow, you still want it? BTW this is long leaf helen
See you at NH show then, PM me
BD

er2_zps4e02d3ce.jpg

er1_zps2e44efc7.jpg

er3_zps446cf1e4.jpg

er4_zps20de8498.jpg

Latest posts

Back