• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for Plants and information

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYEric

Reaction score
Hi, new member here, looking for plant or division of Phrag. besseae 'Peachy Keen' X St. Ouen 'Sweet Apricot'. The tag on the plant I lost didn't list the vendor and I ma one of the most unorganized people in the world. Willing to pay whatever for an established plant. Also, I have 2 Phrags in my collection tagged only with numbers!!! The numbers are: #9988 and #9990. They be from Bloomfield, Orchid Magic, or Piping Rock. If anyone has orchids similarly tagged but with the plant name I would appreciate it if you get back to me. Thanx, E.

I think Orchid Magic was selling Orchid Zone plants... That would have a 'Z' in front of the number, though. Usually, sometimes there are other letters (X).

Looking for specific Phrag Prissy.

The plant mentioned above had the note Z5544 on the tag. besseae 'Just Peachie' x St. Ouen 'Sweet Apricot'. Evidently it could be an Orchid Zone plant. Does anyone have one of these they'd like to sell!?!? Desperate like Heather for Paph. Stoned Addict. Eric.

Latest posts

Back