• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking For Phrags.!!!

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NYEric

Reaction score
Hi, I've contacted Chuck Ackers regarding seedlings from some of his newer flasks but only one of these is available as a seedling. If anyone has purchased any of the following flasks and wouldn't mind unloading a couple of seedlings of these Phrag crosses please contact me. Will pay standard seedling prices: ID#CA344-Acker's Superstar X Mem. Dick CLemens; ID#CA346-Magdelene Rose X Mem. Dick Clemens; ID#CA360-Twilight X Barbara LeAnn; ID#CA362-Twilight X Hanne Popow; and ID#CA364-Magdelene ROse X Waunakee Sunset. Also, if anyone has some of the new Woodstream flasklings they want to sell contact me. Oh, to support this forum - I've ordered 4 new Phrags from Orchidbabies that I'll post when I receive. Has anyone noticed the slowdown in U.S. Postal delivery?

NYEric said:
Hi, I've contacted Chuck Ackers regarding seedlings from some of his newer flasks but only one of these is available as a seedling. If anyone has purchased any of the following flasks and wouldn't mind unloading a couple of seedlings of these Phrag crosses please contact me. Will pay standard seedling prices: ID#CA344-Acker's Superstar X Mem. Dick CLemens; ID#CA346-Magdelene Rose X Mem. Dick Clemens; ID#CA360-Twilight X Barbara LeAnn; ID#CA362-Twilight X Hanne Popow; and ID#CA364-Magdelene ROse X Waunakee Sunset. Also, if anyone has some of the new Woodstream flasklings they want to sell contact me. Oh, to support this forum - I've ordered 4 new Phrags from Orchidbabies that I'll post when I receive. Has anyone noticed the slowdown in U.S. Postal delivery?

I have seedlings from Chuck's crosses #346, 360 and 364. You can PM me if your still looking for them.

Wow!

I never thought I'd get such a quick positive response!:drool: Gonewild I cant imagine what your collection will look like upon maturity. I will PM you for details. E.

I think I have most of those crosses as well. I ordered 20 or so flasks from him a while back... If you can't find what you are looking for from Gonewild, let me know.

Want List:

Wow this is scary. :crazy: I guess the new Ackers plants aren't on the Littlefrog website because they aren't mature enough? Anyway, I will contact you when the smoke clears. Thanx E.

I have at least one of those crosses.. #344... I'll have to check on the others.

- Matt

NYEric said:
Wow this is scary. :crazy: I guess the new Ackers plants aren't on the Littlefrog website because they aren't mature enough? Anyway, I will contact you when the smoke clears. Thanx E.
Some of them are mature enough... I really hadn't thought about it. They are in my basement, not the greenhouse, so it kind of flies under the radar. If I had space in the greenhouse, I'd move them out there.

Thanx

Thank you, to all who responded, I am able to obtain most of the plants I was looking for from Lance. I am also interested in the following seedlings from Woodstream's new flasks: ID#3013 Hanne Popow X Lynn Evans Gouldner; ID#3202-Barbara LeAnn X Petit Port; ID#3204-Phrag. Sarah Eadie; and ID#3220-Lynn Evans Gouldner X besseae (Flavum). Bill G. said that WSO won't release these seedlings until the Spring. Again, if anyone has seedlings [i.e. out of flask] that they're willing to part with I am willing to but them. Thanx. ;)

Back