• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

looking for Phrags in Canada

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jaljala

Reaction score
Hi,

The Phrag bug bit me once more, and after a few years away I am trying to get back to them...
So I am looking for those, hard to find here. Please let me know if you have some division you are willing to sale or where to get some ;) I really wish Woodstream Orchids would take a trip north of the border sometime...

dalessandroi, Anthony Omens, Petit Port 'Pink Ice' x fischeri, Pink Panther (I really really want this one!!!), schlimii, Little Deschutes

Thanks for any help!

Where in Canada are you? BC has forestview, Tropical Gardens and paramount, Ontario has Cloud's and Orchids Canada. Those are a few off the top of my head. There's also vendors that come to shows if you're a member you can get on the a preorder list to get the catalogue of items available.

There was Ecuagenera, Orchids Limited, Ten Shin and several others last weekend show here in the lower mainland BC.

I got a massive 4 growth 2 new lead Fritz Schomburg and large Ingrid Portilla, among other things..

Thanks Ryan. I know the producers and retailers in BC and Ontario and I was at the show last week end, but aside from Phragmipedium. schlimii I cannot find the others on my list.

Anthony Omeis and the others are Woodstream exclusives. if you look up the parents JP Faust - Quebec area may have similar plants because he uses fischeri for breeding also. If you really, REALLY, want them, send me a PM.

Thanks Eric,

I will see what can be done... Btw your mailbox is full, I couldn't pm you :evil:
Could you please PM me the contact info for JP Faust if you have it, I can't seem to find any online...

I have some extra Phrags, although not the ones you've listed. I'm in Ottawa. I'll send you an email or PM.

Back