Looking for Phragmipedium Schroederae

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
New to the site. Been growing, mostly buying and then caring for, slippers since 1990. I had several blooming P. Schroederae mature plants prior to 2010 and need to add to my collection again. It is my favorite of all Phrags......maybe of all slippers..... maybe of all orchids.....maybe if all flowering plants. Phrag Q.F. Tower, Phrag. Conchiferum x Incan Treasure and Phrag. Naukana Kealoha x Nicolle Tower which are in bloom for me now have not replaced my desire for Schroederae.

Anyone have a recommendation of where I can purchase a mature BS plant? Greatly appreciated! Thank you,
Michael

New to the site. Been growing, mostly buying and then caring for, slippers since 1990. I had several blooming P. Schroederae mature plants prior to 2010 and need to add to my collection again. It is my favorite of all Phrags......maybe of all slippers..... maybe of all orchids.....maybe if all flowering plants. Phrag Q.F. Tower, Phrag. Conchiferum x Incan Treasure and Phrag. Naukana Kealoha x Nicolle Tower which are in bloom for me now have not replaced my desire for Schroederae.

Anyone have a recommendation of where I can purchase a mature BS plant? Greatly appreciated! Thank you,
Michael
I have a couple different clones in pretty big sizes (5" pots?). Send me a PM if that sounds interesting.

Latest posts

Back