• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to SlipperTalk Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Looking for Phrag Phragmipedium klotzschianum for sale or trade

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ecuagenera had them recently but is currently showing out of stock. You should contact them directly and see if they have more and also use the functionality on their site to "Notify on availability" if you haven't already.

I bought a flask from Fox Valley many years ago, but I've sold all the seedlings I was willing to part with. However, you might reach out to Tom and see if has anything available or anything in the pipeline.

Otherwise my experience has been that this is a species that shows up only sporadically for sale, but if you're patient enough you'll find one for sale eventually! They seem to be very slow growing by Phrag standards and I suppose that might partially explain why they don't turn up for sale all that often. They also seem a little more finicky than a lot of other species.

hi,

has just flowered, I did pollinate sucessful, looks good for the pod, I`try to get some ones from lab (later of course.
The motherplant I got from Jerry Fischer long time ago when he was at the British Orchid Council at Writhlington School.
phragm. klotzscheanum 17.JPGphragm. klotzscheanum 19.JPG

Latest posts

Back