Looking for good hose sprayer, please help

Slippertalk Orchid Forum

Help Support Slippertalk Orchid Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm looking for a hose nozzle to use on my vandas which sits above my paphs. For this reason I need one that sprays a good amount of water in a short time but still in a very fine mist. The one I was using is no longer made, and yes many nozzles have a mist setting but most don't put out enough mist and it takes much longer. The one I was happy with had a single hole when it was on the mist settings but most have 3 very small holes. Now that works, but takes me 3 times as much time. I just went to Lowes and bought a group of them and no success, so they will be returned once the dry out. Any suggestions?. I'm trying to mist my vandas in a short amount of time without soaking the paphs below. A little extra mist this time of year (summer) isn't a problem but it is one in the spring, winter and fall. I've even gone so far as to put towels over them while misting in the spring, winter and fall. Thanks for any help you might provide.

I got this from Amazon for under $15
I like ratcheting head that makes watering plants on bench or overhead easier. It has different settings. Shower or misting are couple settings I use the most.

f63cadc556f26f721d1f8496643dcc80.jpg

Hose is hooked up to a delivery pump connect to RO water storage tanks. Our city water is over 200 ppm of salt that I quit using after the first year.

Latest posts

Back